Wednesday, August 15, 2007

A funny story and a sad story

First the funny one:
We have been giving Mason some massages to help him relax and wind down at night. After getting his back rub, he turned over put his hands behind his head and said, "This is the life! We should do this every night!"

Now the sad one:
Last night we were laying in bed and Mason asked me what heaven was like. He wanted to know if there were any scary bad guys there, what do you eat, who is there etc etc. Boy that was a tough conversation. But I kept it together and told him what an awesome place it is, that Poppa and my Mommy were there, my brother and so many people from our family that take care of each other. Then I told him he probably wasn't going to go there for a long time, that he is stuck with his mommy and daddy here, cracked a few fart and gross jokes and changed the subject. My heart is still recovering from that one.

No comments: