Thursday, October 04, 2007

The raffle continues for the Fund

Our friends are raffling off DC United Tickets to raise money for the Celebration of Life Fund.DC United was very generous in donating 4 ticktes to the OCt 20 game and they will be giving some other item to the winner.

If you would like more information or want to help, please call Laurel Hockey at (703) 516-4458 or Caitlin Palacios at (703) 351-9239. You may also email Caitlin Palacios at mailto:palaciosac@aol.com (please put Mason Robert Leach on the subject line).

A special thank you to our friends as they have really put a lot of time and effort in making this happen.

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

2 Corinthians 12:9-10
"But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong."

You have so many people praying, not just for Mason but for your whole family.